- The profile is continuously led in from a welding machine.
- A flying shear cuts the profile into sections measuring 2.95 m in length.
- Then the cut profiles are stacked in stacks of 40 sections each.
- Each of these stacks (40 profiles) is positioned on a broadsheet cardboard.
- Next, the cardboard is folded into a box enfolding the stack.
- The flaps of the box are sealed with packing tape on 6 different points.
- A label, on which the manufacturing information is printed, is affixed on the box.
- Subsequently, the box is stacked onto a pallet.
- The pallet automatically leaves the machine as soon as it contains a stack of 40 boxes.
in the past: 3 operators - 3,000 / day
now: 0 operators - 4,800 / day