- After being cut to size in length, the Murfor profiles are automatically fed into the machine.
- During the stacking operation in stacks of 30 pieces, a label is inserted between the 29th and the 30th profiles.
- At the same time, on another spot in the machine, four binding threads are prepared and positioned on the respective binding positions.
- Each of the profiles of a stack of Murfor profiles is one by one clamped, tightened and twisted over the binding threads.
- Each of the threads is one by one clamped, tightened and twisted by a torsion unit.
- The bound stack is evacuated from the machine and placed onto a pallet.
in the past: 3 operators - 3,000 / day
nu: 0 operators - 4,800 / dag